At Simple Details of Virginia Beach (the “Company” or “We”), we respect your concerns for privacy and we are committed to protecting your “Personally Identifiable Information” (PII) through our compliance with US policy regarding privacy law and information security.
Please read this policy carefully to understand the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- When you fill out a form or enter information on our website.
- In e-mail, text and other messages between you, us and our website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When ordering or registering on our site, as applicable, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help with your online experience.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to our communications, surf our website, or use certain other site features:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in regards to responding to your customer service requests.
Depending on your interactions with Simple Details and our website, we may collect several types of information from and about you, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number or,
- that may be about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and metrics details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include information collected through cookies, web beacons and similar tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, like Google and our business partners.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
You also may provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of our website, or transmitted to other users of our website, or third parties. This public information is submitted by you, and posted at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other similar services. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and offer a more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about user preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to individual interests.
- Speed up your online searches.
- Recognize when you return to our website.
Technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may relate this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertising target audiences. Although we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, that advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary, or appropriate, to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction issues.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via our Contact Us link.
Thank You for Visiting Our Website!